Welcome to Pinsteps!
We thank you for downloading the app and using our unique products and services ("Services
"). Our Services are provided to you by Pinsteps team, using the Pinsteps app and the website jointly referred to as "The Website
This Website is provided solely to assist users in collecting travel information, locating popular routes and tracks, exchanging travel routes with other users, downloading and uploading different travel routes by different users around the world, posting reviews about each route, exchanging travel information, photos and videos, searching for travel routes used by the others users and any related services, and for no other purposes.
The Services allow users to use routes and tracks uploaded by other users in order to improve their travel experience.
The terms "we", "us", "our" and "Pinsteps" refer to the Team of Pinsteps as detailed in the Website.
The term "you" refers to the users visiting the Website and/or contributing travel routes, photos or any other content to the Website.
This Website is offered to you conditioned upon your full acceptance of any/all the terms, conditions, and notices set forth below (collectively, the "Agreement
By using this Website in any manner, you agree to be obligated and fully bound by this Agreement and declare that you have fully read and understood the terms of this agreement.
This agreement contains information about your legal rights, duties and limitations arising of using the Website.
If you do not accept all of the terms and conditions set out in this agreement, you are hereby requested not to use this Website.
We may change and/or modify the terms of this Agreement in the future, and you understand and accept that any access or use of this Website by you after such change signifies your fully acceptance of the changes and/or modifications thereof. USE OF THE WEBSITE
Basic Limitations of Content
Limitations on Uploading and Downloading Tracks
- You must be at the age of 13 years or older to use this Website. accounts of users under the age of 13 years will be cancelled and deleted by Pinsteps, upon receiving notice.
- Its is strictly forbidden to upload, download, or post any of the following content and/or photos and/or videos ("herein: "Content"):
- Content containing nude, sex, partially nude, or sexually suggestive and/or any sexual content whatsoever.
- Content that is unlawful, defamatory, immoral, invades the privacy of others or abusive.
- Content that is harassing, offensive, threatening or too vulgar to the public or any users.
- Content containing photos or visuals of people without their permission.
- Content containing photos of kids or infants without the permissions of their parents.
- Content that infringe proprietary rights of others, including but not limited to copyright, trademarks, patent and trade secrets.
- Content that call for or encourages criminal behavior and/or criminal offense under any law, or could give rise to civil liability or other lawsuit;
- Content that call for or encourages or schemes, fraud, or disruptive commercial messages or advertisements, or anything else prohibited by any applicable law.
- Content that falsely implies or expresses that such material is or may be sponsored or endorsed by the Pinsteps.
- Content that call for or encourages racism or unlawfully discriminates on the basis of race, origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, nationality, sexual identity, faith or political view.
General Terms and Conditions
- Its is strictly forbidden to upload, download, or post any routes that might harm any users and/or routes that are dangerous and/or might be dangerous for any users, based on the geographic, ethnic, religious, history, political or safety conditions of the routes, the roads, the traffic and any the nature of the road.
- If you are creating a route it is your responsibility to check the implications and the safety of such route, to make sure the route is completely safe for other users.
- If you are downloading a route, using the Website it is your responsibility to check the implications and the safety of such routes, to make sure the route is completely safe for you.
- If any route downloaded to your device is considered to be dangerous, not safe, or might cause any damage whatsoever to you or to anyone using the Website it is your responsibility not to use it, and you are expected to notice immediately to Pinsteps by sending an email to [email protected]
Intellectual Property Provisions
- You are fully responsible for any action occurs under your user name including any of your activities using the Website.
- You are responsible for keeping your user name and password secure from any unauthorized use.
- You must not harass, threaten, abuse, impersonate or intimidate or solicit other users.
- You may not use the website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose other than specifically allowed in this agreement and/or the Website.
- International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content and Content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, rout, track, information, screen names, nicknames, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links that you submit, post, and upload or download using the Website.
- Pinsteps may refuse to publish, or immediately delete any Content you submit if you or the Content have violated the terms of this agreement or may be harmful to the users or services or systems. In such cases, Pinsteps may also terminate your access to the Service or prevent you from submitting additional Content and/or using the Website.
- You are not allowed to modify, hack or perform any action that not allowed by Pinsteps.
- You must not access Pinsteps's API, servers, cloud, information, software, hardware, by any other means other than using the Website properly and under the terms of this agreement.
- You must not collect, scrape, expose, or otherwise cache any Content from Pinsteps including but not limited to user profiles and any personal information on any of the users, except specific Content shared by the users for the purpose of this Website only.
- You must not, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws, trademark law, criminal law, commercial law, traffic laws and any applicable laws.
- Violation of any of the terms of this agreement will result in the cancellation of your account and the deletion of any information you have submitted or downloaded using the Website.
- Pinsteps cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its Website and you nonetheless may be exposed to such Content at your own risk.
- Pinsteps cannot be responsible for the routes posted on the Website and you may use the routes on your own risk and consider all relevant factors arising out of using the routes.
- It is your ultimate and exclusive responsibility to check, secure, verify, and validate the risks and any implications of using the routes provided by the Website.
- The information provided by the Website is limited to trails, tracks and travel information and not intended to replace any regulations, rules, information or instructions provided to you on the roads, such as travel direction, traffic signs, traffic restrictions, lane restrictions, police instructions or any other road and traffic information and regulations arising of traveling on the roads.
- You are hereby requested always to act in accordance to the laws and traffic regulations and according to road conditions.
- Pinsteps uses your location and route information to create a detailed route or tracks location history and data of all of your travels made by you and to record all your travels using the website.
- Third party advertisements may appear on the Website from time to time. Pinsteps shall not be liable for any advertisement and does not endorse these advertisements.
- The Internet connection required to use the Website, and any associated charges incurred by your use of the website are your exclusive responsibility and made solely at your expense. You acknowledge that the use of this website may incur additional charge from third parties such as your internet service provider.
- You hereby approve and acknowledge that all the information collected from the GPS and/or any tracking or recording system stored by the Website, is fully recorded, saved and stored in the Website and will be used by Pinsteps and/or any users ("Recorded Routes").
- You acknowledge and confirm that all the rights including but not limited to all the intellectual property rights in the Recorded Routes are the exclusive property of Pinsteps and you are hereby irrevocably transfer all rights to such Recorded Routes to the exclusive ownership of Pinsteps.
Limitations of Liability and Indemnification
- You agree and confirm that when you submit any content (including photo or video) to be published in the Website, you represent and warrant that you own all intellectual property rights in the content, that you are entitled to use the content, that you permitted to publish the content and to permit Pinsteps to publish the content and exploit all intellectual property rights in and to the Content.
- it is hereby agreed that Pinsteps has no ownership rights in and to the content that you submit or upload and by submitting content to Pinsteps, you hereby grant Pinsteps and the users of the Website an irrevocable, international, unlimited, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licenseable and transferable license to use, copy, submit, present, upload, distribute, make derivative works, display the content in public and in any other media whatsoever.
- The users are not entitled to use the content and the Recorder Routes uploaded by other users for any commercial purposes, unless confirmed and approved by Pinsteps with a prior written consent to use your content for commercial purposes.
- All intellectual property rights in and to the Website, the services and its database, the screens, the visuals of the routes, the look and feel of the Website, including copyrights, trademarks, industrial designs, patents and trade secrets – are the exclusive property of Pinsteps and/or its affiliates or are exclusively licensed to Pinsteps.
- All the Services provided by the Website are protected under the Israeli applicable laws, such as the Israeli Copyright Law, 2007 as well as by applicable copyright provisions prescribed by any other law, in Israel and worldwide.
- All rights to the name and/or logo "Pinsteps" and any other derivatives and/or trade manes and/or service marks (Herein: "The Trademark" are the exclusive property of Pinsteps you are not entitled to use such Trademark for any purpose that is not expressly authorized under this agreement.
- The design, trade dress, and the 'look and feel' of the designed maps of the Website and all the services and functions of the Website are protected under the copyright laws and/or any applicable law and under the exclusive ownership of Pinsteps.
- You are here by granted with a limited and restricted license to use the software operated by the Website for the purposes set out in this agreement only and for the use of the Website only.
Provisions regarding Collection of Information
- The services provided by Pinsteps are provided on a strictly AS IS basis. We hereby disclaim all warranties and representations, expressed or implied with respect to the services.
- We fully disclaim any warranties relating to the accuracy of the tracks, the posts, the maps, the Content, the photos, the roads, the travel information, the traffic situation, the traffic conditions, the driving directions, or navigation tracks or routes presented or displayed in or by the Website.
- You agree and acknowledge that you assume full, exclusive and sole responsibility for the use of and reliance on the Website. You agree and acknowledge that the use of the Website and download tracks is made entirely at your own risk. You further acknowledge that it is your responsibility to comply with all applicable laws (including traffic laws) while using the Website.
- You agree and acknowledge that the routes and travel information, used by the Website are subject to the local traffic control and limitations applicable and any relevant local law that shall prevail and you must comply with all and any travel limitations arising of any local law, traffic laws and regulations and/or any law enforcement or traffic control regulations.
- We will make our best efforts to provide you with high quality services, but since our services rely on third party systems such as Google.Maps, Mapbox and OpenStreetMap we do not warrant the services will operate in an uninterrupted or error-free manner, and any of our services shall be subject to the full operation of mapping.
- We fully disclaim any warranties relating to operational and accuracy of the website and the services. For the removal of all doubt, Pinsteps shall has no liability whatsoever for any damage direct or indirect caused to any of the users and/or business and/or any other people and/or entity using the Website and/or the routes and/or any information using the Website.
- Pinsteps, including its officers managers, directors, shareholders, employees , partners, attorneys, contractors, subcontractors, advisors, partners, or agents will not be liable for any direct or indirect, incidental or consequential, damage, loss, loss of profit, expenses, costs, debt, or any payments or any kind of liability arising of or in connection with the use of the website and/or inability to use the website or from any failure, error , breakdown, mail function, as a consequence of any action and/or omission by any of Pinsteps stuff, agent or anyone acting on behalf of pinsteps, including but not limited to any cancellation or blocking of any user name, password or services.
- You agree to defend and indemnify Pinsteps and its officers managers, directors, shareholders, employees , partners, attorneys, contractors, subcontractors, advisors, partners, or agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, penalties, fines, or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and any relevant expenses and fees, brought by third parties as a result of the use of this website, your violation of any applicable law and any the breach of this Agreement.
- For the removal of all doubt, Pinsteps is only a platform for exchanging travel routes and other relevant information and any use of the Website, information and routes shall be under the exclusive responsibility of the user.
- By using the Website, you hereby understand the full disclaimer of Pinsteps as described above and shall have no claim, demand, cause of action or complaint of any kind whatsoever against Pinsteps for using such routes and information.
License to Use The Rerecorded Routes
- Pinsteps uses your location as recorded by the software and any relevant information collected, to create a detailed rout and history of all of your travels, routes, tracks, breaks, whereabouts, places you have visited, locations, sites, and any travel information made by using the Website,
- The purpose of the above collection of information is to track your travel history and routes and to allow other users to follow same routes, visit same locations and travel the same places and to offer the Content to the users in order to improve, assist, and enhance the efficiency of the users travel experience, to visit the recommended sites or just to save time and improve the travel experience of the users.
- This history of your travel is associated with your personal account and username provided to you by the Website.
- The recorded routes uploaded to the website associates with your account and any other routes recorded in the Website are the exclusive ownership of Pinsteps.
- Pinsteps hereby grants you a free of charge, revocable, non-exclusive, time-limited, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable license to use the routes and services for non-commercial purposes, subject to the terms of this agreement.
- You are not entitled to make any use of the routes for any commercial use and purpose other than traveling purposes according to this agreement.
- You may share the routes on Facebook, Message, Reminders, Facebook Messenger, mail, WhatsApp, Telegram and any program your phone uses for sharing provided that you comply the terms of this agreement including any provisions concerning content and any limitations thereof.
- You may use the Website solely for private and personal purposes and you may not conduct any commercial activity unauthorized by Pinsteps. You may not offer to third parties a service of your own that offers the routes of the website for payment and/or for any commercial benefit. You are not entitled to resell the routes of the Website or make any commercial activity without the prior written consent of Pinsteps.
- The software used by the Website may not be used in any way that is not expressly permitted according to the terms of this agreement.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- You are not entitled, whether yourself or through any other means or person to: Copy, reverse engineer, modify, translate, decompile, any portion of the Content of the Website
- You are not entitled, whether yourself or through any other means or person to make any use of the Content on any other website, system, software, website, mobile app, data center, or any computer or network for any purpose, or replicate or copy the Content, the visuals, the look and feel, the design, the logos the graphic, the method, without Pinsteps prior written consent in writing.
- You are not entitled, whether yourself or through any other means or person to collect any data, photo, visuals, routes, tracks, travel information, videos, or any other Content from the Website without without Pinsteps prior written consent in writing.
- You are not entitled, whether yourself or through any other means or person to interfere with or violate any third party or other user's right to privacy or other legal rights, including but not limited to copyrights, trademark and intellectual property rights of others.
- You may not assign or transfer any of your rights in this agreement, without the prior written consent of Pinsteps.
- Pinsteps has the sole discretion to assign its rights in and to the services to any third party, provided that the third party undertakes to comply with Pinsteps obligations to you under the provisions of this agreement.
Last changed on: May 05, 2018
- This agreement and the services will be governed exclusively by the laws of the State of Israel. Any dispute, conflict, claims, arising out of, connected with or relating to this agreement, will be under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Israeli Court in the Tel Aviv district in Israel.